90 E Hawks View Pl, Union, WA
- Follow This Home!
- One-click Waterfront Homes Search
- Go to MikeMostyn.com
- Go to MikeMostyn.Realtor
- South Sounder Real Estate Blog
- Belfair Landing Page
Mike Mostyn, CRS
Licensed In: WA
License #: 106564
$ Click for current price
3 BEDROOMS | 4 (4 full ) BATHROOMS | 3290 SQUARE FEET
MOVE-IN READY 3 BD/4BA VIEW HOME ON 5 GATED AND FORESTED ACRES
3290 sqft custom contemporary home high on an Olympic Peninsula ridge in the Timber Tides area of Union, WA. The feel of the area is a quiet forested seclusion without a neighbor in sight – very private and peaceful.
THE LOCATION – VIEWS, VIEWS VIEWS
1. Incredible Views – The back yard is a spectacular breath-taking view of the Olympics Mountain range, the Tahuya Plateau and nearly the entire length of Hood Canal from the Big Bend nearly to Belfair. Enjoy this expanse from the front patio or just look out most any window.
2. Endless Outdoor Activities – This property backs up to 19,000 acres of Green Diamond trails with hours of hiking, horseback riding, trail bikes or quads.
3. Community Beach Access – As the owner of this home, you have access to approximately 150 feet of Hood Canal waterfront. The community owns this stretch of Puget Sound with it’s smooth kayaking waters that are warm enough for swimming. The community also owns the tideland rights keeping you supplied with free fresh clams & oysters as well as gives you a place to buoy your boat.
The home itself is a post and beam, 2X6 green construction, warm with tasteful surfaces, wood floors and a sunny decks & patio. The large master sits in front of large picture windows for your morning view. It has its own sitting area, its own office, deck and walk-in closet. The master bath is double-sink-ed, has a large skylight over the master shower and a separate water closet.
The kitchen has windows on two sides making it light and bright. It has a full complement of appliances which are included as well as a nearby pantry. You will love the small breakfast table in the corner of the kitchen looking over
Most every room including the dining room has windows that look out over the view. And just to add one more feature, there is parking for five vehicles – two down in the attached garage, three up in the attached triple attached carports.
This is a wonderful Olympic Peninsula get-away home. It has the quiet seclusion of 5-acres of forest, the security of a gated entry, the magnificent views of mountains and water, endless outdoor activities and is just 20 minutes to downtown Shelton.
Come see for yourself. Come for the view, stay for the peace and quiet.