Mason County, WA – Need help around your home?

Posted · Add Comment

I’ve compiled a list of reputable contractors, handymen, and other service providers over the years and want to offer my help. If you need a plumber, electri­cian, or landscaper, contact me.

It’s difficult to know who to trust if you are not from around here. Hopefully I can save you time and trouble and make you money when you go to sell your family getaway. Feel free to contact me, I’ll be here when you need me.

360-463-2526 or